This abandoned building adjacent to the cotton gin was once used to store fertilizer. The railroad spur ran to the right of the building (between the building and the gin). Bostwick never had a cotton warehouse, only a cotton seed warehouse.
The first Bostwick cotton gin was constructed in the early 1900's but burned completely in the 1940's. Today's gin seen here was built right next door to the original building and is one of only a few cotton gins still in operation in Northeast Georgia.